Jan

LIVE Webcast of London Premiere!

I think that's 12:45 PM Monday, May 2nd.

Thanks. I'm off that day, but my sister is coming around, so I guess I'll have to watch it on Tuesday. Thanks for the confirmation.

I was never great at maths, but here goes.

British summer time = GMT + 1.

Australian Eastern Standard Time = GMT + 10

therefore Australian east coast is 9 hours ahead of BST

therfore 1845 + 9 = 2745, i.e. 3.45 a.m. Tuesday.

So, do I stay up past my usual 1.30 - 2.00 a.m. bedtime, or do I try to sleep and wake up earlier than my usual 7.30-8.00 a.m. getting up time?

Woohoo! For me, it will be after work, since I'm a timezone ahead of London.I am SO going to be watching this over dinner! (Going to have to watch the :drool: if I do that.)

Kat, there is bound to be gossip worth relaying to everyone on the board. (I hope so anyway). Of course we need you!!!

And that :trout: is so you remember it.!

OK, that put's it at 1:45 Toronto time - :censor: - smack in the middle of my reference desk shift in the library!! This should be interesting:

Fantasy:"No, I can't help you search the :censor: electronic indexes - can't you see that Orlando is on the :censor: webcam??"

Reality: "Why, certainly, I'd be pleased to help ." [smiles sweetly through gritted teeth]

Well here's hoping for a quiet day in the library! :wine: cuz I want to see everything!!

Jules

:w00t: Woohoo, I'll be home for this!! Now, I just hope and pray my two little ones take a nap at the same time so I can watch this in peace and quiet. :lol:

Thanks for the head-up, Jan! :hug:

WHOA! (lies twitching on the floor)

18:45 British summer time goes with 19:45 Central European Time. That's :censor: Prime Time! :star:

:: YF :twitch: ::

So, there will be chat going along with the webcam? Meaning chat going on here, not at their site.

I'm really glad that I don't have a job yet. This means I can watch this (if my dumb computer will let me :rolleyes:) and also attend KOHn without having to worry about taking time off.

I'm beginning to get really excited now! :yahoo:

Candi

Ok now I have to work at Noon that day and am going to miss it. :angry: Is there any way of captureing this for download? I am so bummed now.

Ok now I have to work at Noon that day and am going to miss it. :angry: Is there any way of captureing this for download? I am so bummed now.

It's available on the KoH site the next day - I just don't want to have to wait that long!

Jules

I just wanted to alert everyone to go to the site and check to see if you can see the video and hear the audio. They have a button you can click on at the right of the screen that lets you do that.

I'm so glad I did because I found out I needed to upgrade my RealOne player. :O I'm happy to say that I'm now all set for Monday's viewing of the KOH premiere in London!! :yahoo:

Candi

Is there any way of capturing this for download?

Oh I do hope so! Especially if the Ka-Bloomies make a starring appearance for 3 seconds. It would also be nice for my friends and family to have a record of my last moments as I get trampled on & squished. :dbb: But it was the way I would have wanted to go.

I shall leave it in the hands of our trusted technowhizzs.

I believe! :crusader:

Woohoo! This is prime time here in Spain. :yahoo:

I've already warned hubby that I will be glued to the computer at that time, so he needs to sort out the kids from hobbies and their dinner. I won't be available. B)

I'm getting so excited about this. :cheer:

3:45am Sydney time?? Stupid time zones.

Thanks for working that out BigBird, I always tend to mess up the differences.

Atleast I only have a half day shift on Tuesday, can sleep the morning away and work in the arvo, so won't be too bad.

Thanks for letting us know about the test, Candi. I'm all set.

But why is the video window so small? :(

But why is the video window so small? :(

All the better not to see us with!

But why is the video window so small?  :(

Said the wolf to little Yellow riding hood..... :lol:

But why is the video window so small?  :(

Said the wolf to little Yellow riding hood..... :lol:

Yeah yeah! You don't have to rub it in! :neener:

If you look very closely under the window of the video there's a veeeery tiny 1x and 2x sign. If you click the 2x it gets bigger.

I would love to be able to watch it live but I'll be in school then. Ugh. Maybe I could go home a little early though. I mean, what's more important, biology and french class or the KoH premiere? There really is no comparison!

If you look very closely under the window of the video there's a veeeery tiny 1x and 2x sign. If you click the 2x it gets bigger.

Yep, Len. I saw that. I clicked it. It's a bit bigger.but still not quite big enough for me.

Right. :eek:

You're wanting full screen, Jane? So would I, but I'll take what I can get! The next best thing to being there. :P

And just think, we're going to have loads of new pics from Tina and Jan! :w00t:

Candi