Jan

58 posts in this topic

I just received notification from Buzztone (you know, the rolling thingie I had posted under the countdown buttons - but took down because it was slowing down page loading :lol: ) that Fox will have a LIVE Webcast of the Premiere in London!

Please be advised that on Monday, May 2nd (1845 BST), Orlando Bloom will be in London to attend the European premiere of Kingdom of Heaven and take part in an exclusive video webcast with all his fans. Also featured will be exclusive Kingdom of Heaven footage, LIVE red carpet coverage - will include soundbite interviews with Kingdom of Heaven's director, Ridley Scott as well as actors Eva Green, Jeremy Irons, David Thewlis, Marton Csokas, Michael Sheen, Alexander Siddig and Ghassan Massoud as well as invited celebrities!

So to catch all the action and submit your questions to one of the hottest movie stars on the planet, visit the following link: Kingdom of Heaven Webcast.

The webcast will also be available on demand the following day - just click on the same link!

We hope you are as excited as we are about this webcast and encourage you to spread the word that Orlando Bloom might answer one of your questions!!

Thank you for your continued support.

:yahoo:

I'm glad that it will be available on demand on Tuesday, so that the attendees will get to see it.

Wave at us, ka-Bloomies!! :wave:

US Times:

1:45 Eastern

12:45 Central

11:45 Mountain

10:45 Pacific

Edited by HopelessRomantic

Wow, this is exciting! :clap: Those who are attending, have fun, and like Jan said, wave at us, so that we will see you. May will be one fantastic month. :)

I guess I'm skipping the gym on Monday after dropping the ka-Bloomettes off at school. I just have to watch this and look for our ka-Bloomies in London! Make sure to :wave: at us. I'm going to wear yellow and my :damncap: on Monday. I'll be in London in spirit with all of you.

Damn Nursing school and their terrible, terrible habit to schedule classes for Monday afternoons and THEN expect a KaBloomie to actually show up when a live webcast is going on!! :rant:

Oh well. Guess I will be one of the poor unfortunates that has to suffer clear through until Tuesday! :weep:

A very depressed ZB :blow:

Is 1845 BST London time? Then say in California it would be 1045?

And Fox, as in the local Fox affiliate broadcast channel or a cable station?

Just checking.

BTW, here's a link for a site that shows comparative times around the world. time link

:wub:

Aliza

ETA: Just so exited, that I forgot to thank you Jan for keeping us up to date, as usual!

Edited by aliza

:w00t: Looks like I'll be cancelling my Monday afternoon dentist appointment, and then I'll have to concoct some plausible reason to shut my office door so I won't be disturbed so I can log ontto the webcast!

I can't wait to see all our Leicester Square ka-Bloomies on TV!!

ETA: Where's our timezone interpreter, Little_Green? Can someone please post the time zone conversions for us? Also, someone please confirm that all we have to do to view the webcast is to click on the link that Jan posted above?

2nd ETA: oops, didn't see your post, aliza. Thanks for the timezone link.

Edited by rebecca

Is 1845 BST London time? Then say in California it would be 1045?

And Fox, as in the local Fox affiliate broadcast channel or a cable station?

Yes, California is 8 hours behind London time.

And not Fox as in TV - the website link in my original post. (That's why they call it a "Webcast". :lol: )

So this means it will be 8:45am Central time? :doh: 6 hours difference for me.

Thank you for the heads up. Jan.

And not Fox as in TV - the website link in my original post.  (That's why they call it a "Webcast". :lol: )

Thanks Jan :doh:

And Allie, I think Central time is 12:45. :wave:

Aliza

Now this is cool! I think I will just stay home alone Monday and be a part of this. The opportunity to SEE all of you - Orlando, the event, and the Ka-Bloom platoon - is just too good to pass up. What a great use of cyberspace. y'all make sure and wave. :wave:

Okay, it's 12:45 am CST. Will that be Monday morning, or Tuesday morning for us? This different time zones around the world throws me off terribly. :paperbag:

Thanks for the headsup Jan. This willl be fun to watch, if my computer will cooperate.

Okay, it's 12:45 am CST. Will that be Monday morning, or Tuesday morning for us? This different time zones around the world throws me off terribly. :paperbag:

Thanks for the headsup Jan. This willl be fun to watch, if my computer will cooperate.

I think that's 12:45 PM Monday, May 2nd.

Candi

Ok 12:45 PM meaning afternoon. Got it. Great too because I am working in the morning and will be home a little past 12 noon! :shiny: Will there be a link on the MTVuk page? I am sure I will be able to figure it out.

Thank you Geri for added the US times. I can be so :doh: at times.

Thank you for adding the US times, Geri! 10:45 AM Monday, Pacific time. Can't wait. :)

I have classes at that time, till 8 pm GMT... :( Is there no way to record this? :huh:

It will be available on demand all day the following day. :)

Wow, it's great that they're doing a live webcast - you guys will get to see the whole thing! I guess you won't need me to be correspondant now, right :( ? Let me know if there's still aynthing I can do.

LG

The camera can't be on them the whole time, afterall.  :rolleyes:

It had better :censor: well not be!

What's the betting our Mr Bloom turns up wearing a yellow shirt/t-shirt and his DYC as well? I wouldn't put it past him! :lol:

Kat, of course we want you. Your number is in my phone memory already.