Jan

116 posts in this topic

Oh, my word! :wub: What a send-off as I head out the door for the afternoon. :drool:

Thanks, Jan. :hug: And you're right. They just keep getting better and better.

Welshwoman

Thanks for these!!! God, he looks so tall in the last set! :throb:

Anyone know who the woman is on the left?

Jules

*whimpers*

Too much beauty. Too much glowing smile. Too much sexy black clothing. Too much Orlando.

Wait. Did I just say too much Orlando?

Stick a fork in me, I am so done. :stretcher:

Lord the man looks good. (And once again) so very happy. I'm overjoyed.

Thank you so much Jan, I needed a serious pick-me-up after my language class today.

Off to do a bit of right click save.

Jan, you are the best!! :hug:

This is so exciting! It just hit me that this is a movie that HE is the lead actor. I mean, there's no Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp that he's CO-starring with. It's all him. And Eva is the co-star. I knew that before, but the impact of it just hit me. :faint:

Anyone else think that they purposefully omitted Jeremy Irons, Liam Neeson, and the others from this premiere to give Orlando the entire spotlight? Not that I'm complaining, mind you. :w00t:

I believe :crusader:

Candi

This is so exciting! It just hit me that this is a movie that HE is the lead actor. I mean, there's no Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp that he's CO-starring with. It's all him.

Anyone else think that they purposefully omitted Jeremy Irons, Liam Neeson, and the others from this premiere to give Orlando the entire spotlight? Not that I'm complaining, mind you. :w00t:

It's all him, and it's one of the half-dozen biggest movies of the year. We all knew this, but somehow it's still a shock.

I doubt the other actors were omitted deliberately. There are going to be an awful lot of premieres, in an awful lot of places, and these people have busy schedules. I suspect that different people will show up at different events. I was kind of surprised, though, that only two actors and Ridley went to Japan. It's a very important market.

Thanks for the pictures, Jan. He looks wonderful. Especially with the microphone. :faint:

KOH_JapanPrem-WI4788841.jpg

GUH !!!

Thud.

(picking myself up from the floor) "Spkles, where are you ? He's biting on his lip once again !"

Jan, thanks so much for these pics. Orlando looks amazing.

Look! Squishy is a cat! Isn't he......?

:lol: Squishy looks to be half way between a Squishy and a Miffy! Maybe he is a cat. Let's just call him Squishy, eh?!

Wonderful pictures, thank you so much Jan. He looks ay-may-zing, with a capital ZING (sorry, trying to think of new descriptions :paperbag: ). I love that shirt he's wearing, it fits beautifully.

LG

KOH_JapanPrem-WI4788826.jpg  :wub:

This one is just begging to be captioned, TF where are you?

I swear I have never seen a bad picture of Orlando, the man is just.GUH.:faint: .

Many thanks Jan!

:lol: Good plan LG - lets just stick with Squishy.

Doesn't he look so incredibly yum in those premiere pics? :yum: Deeee-lish!

How are the energy levels there, Jan? You seem to be going strong.. Ta!

Cheers

CC :meow:

It's all him, and it's one of the half-dozen biggest movies of the year. We all knew this, but somehow it's still a shock.

I doubt the other actors were omitted deliberately. There are going to be an awful lot of premieres, in an awful lot of places, and these people have busy schedules. I suspect that different people will show up at different events. I was kind of surprised, though, that only two actors and Ridley went to Japan. It's a very important market.

Thanks for the pictures, Jan. He looks wonderful. Especially with the microphone. :faint:

Your probably right, Lianna. I'm sure the others will attend the other premieres. I was just thinking that since this is the first and an important one... Well, you know what I mean. :)

Candi

KOH_JapanPrem-WI4788487.jpg

Oh my :censor: lord! Heaven sent? You bet! Guh! I love this! :throb::w00t:

Thank you so much Jan for these and all the hard work to keep us all warm and squishy in Orlando goodness. :hug:

Oh Jan, Jan, Jan, bless you dear, you have made my day. :notworthy:

Orlando never stops to surprise me, so much beauty, those eyes, that mouth, that hair. :faint: Definitely, he is the man. :w00t:

KOH_JapanPrem-WI4788821.jpg

This just makes me sigh. :giveup:

Carina.

KOH_JapanPrem-WI4788826.jpg  :wub:

This one is just begging to be captioned, TF where are you?

I swear I have never seen a bad picture of Orlando, the man is just.GUH.:faint: .

Many thanks Jan!

We might just have to take that one to the gutter, eh Rosalind? :naughty: