Guest earthcrosser

83 posts in this topic

Guest earthcrosser

you're so funny ponycobbler! :hug: It's not just you, no.

I will TRY to remember to look on itunes.

And I think we can email those files, instead of actually mailing the CDs. I've have friends email me music files via hotmail. When I copy The Crow soundtrack onto my PC I'll mail you the song.

We can email the songs, earthcrosser? Well, how cool is that! I am looking into The 13th Warrior. Am I looking for the movie soundtrack, pony or earthcrosser, or am I looking for the original score?

Lisa Q

ETA: Found a copy of the soundtrack at ebay for a really reasonable price. Think I'll have to invest.

Lisa Q

Guest earthcrosser

it depends on what email service you use. I've been able to get songs from friends using Hotmail. That's how I'm going to email them to PC when I finally copy them.

:)

Hey,DF you are now in charge of getting some of the songs from 'The Crow'. I ordered the '13th Warrior' over the weekend. Don't give up hope yet. I have a new photo to share later, from the movie. Maybe tonight.

Right now I am in the middle of getting the pool back up for the old couple next door. They haven't been able to use it for several months. (I need a shower with cleanser right now!) :shower:

Guest earthcrosser

I'm going to get that music onto my PC. :rant:

If I could just remember.

Good luck with that pool, Steff.

:hug:

Hey,DF you are now in charge of getting some of the songs from 'The Crow'. I ordered the '13th Warrior' over the weekend. Don't give up hope yet.

Ok, pony, The Crow. I'll get on it!

Good luck with the pool and can't wait to see the mystery pic.

Lisa Q

Well, get this! I broke a tooth about 3 weeks ago, got a root canal,etc, but since the break, I am not dizzy anymore! The doc says it's not possible, but I have news for him! The bottom line is that I didn't fall on my butt in all that slime and getting in and out of the pool yesterday. Before, I am sure I would have landed on my head at some point. I even feel like I could get back on a horse, something I have not wanted to do for a very long time.

On E-bay this morning, there is a CD of Middle-eastern music, sounds to be lots of traditional stuff and labeled Kingdom of Heaven! I have a note in to the vendor. Yikes, wouldn't that be great if it IS some of the other songs?

Desertflorece, you might want to listen to the songs before you buy them. I'm going to print the list to take with me for shopping. I get into a store and forget what the titles are. Do either of you know about the one from Blade 2? I can't place it! The search continues! :bash: Earthcrosser, you would you please PM or e-mail some of the details to me? Tanks!

:jacked:

I think, as far as KOH, this has run its course. Closing.