Jan

87 posts in this topic

Orlando has arrived in Japan for the Kingdom of Heaven Press Junket!

Yoinked these from the Orlando-Hana Board. Click for full-sized versions.

Japan041205-1.jpg

Japan041205-2.jpg

:wub:

I see that Mike The Shadow is there, as well as Aleen.

And a new neck scarf. :lol:

Ooh, do I see new neck wear? Gosh, he looks good.happy and healthy. Thanks Jan. Standing by impatiently for more..! :w00t:

He looks marvellous, so happy and excited :wub: , and I love the new scarf.

Mr. bodyguard man looks like he's sucking a really big boiled sweet!

Thanks for the pictures, Jan.

LG

BTW, I forgot to mention - these are fan photos. :photo:

I'm sure the wire service versions will show up soon enough, especially since the press conference is set for tomorrow.

And we're already on the case for the live video feed. :wink:

WOW! :w00t: Orlando looks amazing. He seems so relaxed, even peaceful, lately. It brings a big smile to my face. :shiny: Thank you, Jan. Can't wait to see more. :wub: And I wonder if Orlando will go to Korea. That will be a sight to behold.

It looks like they were trying to stop him from shaking hands with fans there a bit, but nothing stops our sweetie from reaching out to us. :wub::wub:

Orlando looks amazing. He seems so relaxed, even peaceful, lately. It brings a big smile to my face.

I keep seeing Orlando quoted as saying that this is not really his film, it's Ridley Scott's film -- that Ridley is the real name above the title.

As long as Orlando continues to believe this, he should be able to continue to feel relaxed. But if he ever realizes the truth. :O

Meanwhile, thanks for the early photos from Japan.

Random thought: Aren't you glad that you're not the person who schedules the day-to-day filming of POTC2? With Orlando having to go off to do KoH and Elizabethtown promotion, and Johnny having to deal with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Keira with Pride and Prejudice and Domino, it must be nearly impossible to figure out when you can get anything done!

Awwwwwww, Happy Orlando! Enough to just make my heart go :wub: :samooch: :Cloud9: . I am so glad that he looks so fantastic.

I showed my roommate the latest clips and pics from the past few days interviews, and she was amazed. Not being a huge Orlando fan herself, she did say though, "Wow, that man can't take bad pictures. Even in the silly ones he looks good. Wow."

I hope that he enjoys every moment of this Kingdom of Heaven wave he will be riding for the next few months. It's his time to shine, and shine he will. Of that there is no doubt.

:cheer: I love to see Orlando looking so happy and having fun with his fans! I hope he never gets jaded and starts to avoid them like so many other up and coming stars do.

It looks like they were trying to stop him from shaking hands with fans there a bit, but nothing stops our sweetie from reaching out to us. :wub::wub:

Exactly! The sweetie.

Thanks for always keeping us so up to date, Jan and well, everyone who keeps posting about what is going on. Wow, so much all of a sudden.

He is so sexy.

I s'pose I should start keeping my eyes open at the image sites! :) I cannot wait until there be more press junkets!

Aww thanks for those Jan! He looks so happy and cute!! :hug:

Suzie- that would be awesome if he went to Korea! Maybe I could get my cousins to get his autograph or something for me. :lol:

Hanna

I s'pose I should start keeping my eyes open at the image sites!

Oh heck yeah, Tina. :bat:

But, like, no pressure or anything! :shiny:

Aaaww! The smile! :shiny: He really does look happy and relaxed. Love the pink scarf and can't wait for more pictures to start popping up.

Thanks Jan! :wub:

Ya Tina. Spit Spot off you go looking for more pics. :lol:

Thank you for these, Jan. Orlando is unlike meny actors. It takes time for his fans. :wub:

His face in the second pic - sigh, just amazing! What an absolutely beautiful smile!! :throb:

Jules

Can we all have a great big "Aaaawwwww!" :shiny: Gotta love that man's smile--if he'd been around when the New York power grid went out, they'd have had light for miles around him, that smile is so infectious!