Jan

KOH: The London Premiere!

:O:w00t: WOAH! Being the total nuthead that I am (here's a newsflash for ya, lol) I've just looked into flights to London. And it's doable ladies, totally doable.

It would only set me back some € 150!! And the best news is: THERE ARE STILL SEATS on that flight.

There's a flight coming in at Stansted at 8 in the morning (we wants to be there bright and early don't we?).

The only problem is the return flight *grins* that will leave Stansted at 7 in the morning of May 3. Which means I'd have to crash with one of you lovies.

Any volunteers? *bats eyelashes* I swear I don't snore. :lol:

Ray, you must go. Ellen, you must go. That's the end of it. I need as many people as possible to live vicariously through. Especially if the yellow hattedness is 'out there'. We need a big representation. Please go. I'll cry if you don't go. Because I know what it's like not to be able to :cry: .

My DYC should have arrived by then... maybe... depending on the Royal Mail :rolleyes: , if anyone needs to borrow one. And if you get it signed, all the better!

Ellen, I'd volunteer in a millisecond to have you to stay, but 1) I'm not going, and 2) I'm currently 2.5 hours from London in a grotty student house. But I'm sure there'll be someone better situated to put you up.

Go, ka-Bloomies, GO :cheer: !

LG

HR, my brim is shaped! :damncap:

Lori, thanks for the info. You've sent word to WHO? :faint:

Ray, get yourself there - pronto!

Manawydan, of course it do-able!

And finally CEOK? :huh: Will someone enlighten me?

Edited by Laurie

And finally CEOK? :huh: Will someone enlighten me?

Close Encounter of the Orlando Kind.

Thanks Jupiter.

I am now fully drenched with caffeine, wide awake and squeeling! :w00t:

Plans need to be made, times arranged etc. We must have a mass mobile phone number exchange, so that we can keep track of everyone.

Obviously, don't post them here. I guess PM's are safe.

PEFIC, would we be able to have a section in Members Only so our plans are not so 'out there'?

:cry: I thought I could go to the premiere but I can't.

I have a course presentation on Tuesday and I can't afford to miss out an entire day of preparation since it accounts for 60% of the module mark. It was supposed to be for Friday but my profesor rescheduled it because she has a conference to attend on Thursday and Friday.

I'm going to sit in the corner and weep quietly now.

Okay everyone, at Laurie's suggestion there is now a co-ordination thread in the members only section. We don't want the whole world knowing about our master plan to take over the world.

We'll keep this thread for general information about the premiere, as and when it is received.

Passes HDP a tissue :blow: .  Don't worry, hon, we'll make a premiere someday.

:cry: Thanks, LG. Yes, we'll hopefully be able to attend the 'Elizabethtown' UK premiere. In the words of Aragorn, "There is always hope."

Well, at least I am still coming to Nottingham :hug: .

Guest bea

I am off to the premiere. Not now but on the day. What time do you reckon I should get there? What time is everyone else getting there? Are we talking about this or am I the only one?

Edited for capitalization, punctuation and grammar.

Hi Guys!

I'm really thrilled that Orlando is coming to the UK Kingdom premiere! I was SO disappointed when I actually got invited to the Return of the King premiere at the Odeon in Leceister Square and he wasn't there! Oh well, now he is and it's on May Day as well so I don't have to be in college! It's working so perfect. I've looked at the National Express website and I can get a day return coach trip down there for £15! I'm going to catch the 6am morning coach I think to get me down there at hopefully about half 9 so I will be able to try and jostle for a front row place! Then I'm staying until my return trip at 9pm!

It's going to be a long day but I can't wait and definitely worth a measly £15! The only problem is I've got nobody to go with me, they're all either working or penniless! :(

Oh and I'm really gutted, I don't have a DYC, I need one and have been looking for one for ages but can't find one! Somebody help me?

I just read through the thread, and I'm getting really excited too. I so hope everyone who is inclined can get there and that each one has a CEOK.

Give him a warm welcome home, y'all! :throb:

Ray, YOU MUST GO.

Best wishes, you guys. :hug:

TF

:paperbag:

:lol: Ruth, my girl, I'm going, I'm going!! I'll even show you the pictures at KOHn!! :wink:

Ray :leg:

:lol: Ruth, my girl, I'm going, I'm going!! I'll even show you the pictures at KOHn!! :wink:

[John Wayne Voice] I'm a-gonna hold you to that promise, pilgrim. [/John Wayne Voice]:lol:

Good hunting! :balian:

TF

:wink:

Guest RiversideGirl

For everyone who's going to the premiere tomorrow: I wish you all a wonderful time! :w00t:

I'm off to Berlin tomorrow. I can't wait to read your reports when I come back Thursday night.

Hugs,

Natasja

Have a great time y'all! :towel:

We'll be waiting anxiously for the first reports back, this will be great training for the upcoming weekend.

Stay safe!

I would be a liar if I didn't say that I was rather jealous of everyone going to the London premiere :rolleyes: but at the same time I hope you all have a wonderful time, have the best CEOK and I can't wait for feedback on the board! It's going to be a hell of time. Lets hope you get some pics too - especially when you give him his gift.

Have fun girls and guys, and hey, be careful out there. :wink:

Cheers

CC :meow:

Oh, what fun! Re-reading through this thread has made me as excited as if I was going to the premiere. All you lucky ladies have fun and be safe. I'll be watching the news reports for clips of a sea of yellow hats! Good luck and I'm hoping for lots of CEOK! :damncap::damncap::damncap::damncap::damncap:

Does anyone know anything about Elizabethtown premieres? I think it would be perfect to have one in Elizabethtown. I would definitely be there!

Does anyone know anything about Elizabethtown premieres? I think it would be perfect to have one in Elizabethtown. I would definitely be there!

I hope there's one in KY for Elizabethtown. I plan on going if they do.

Candi

:wave: Ladies,

I hope all of you will have wonderful time today. I am looking forward to the premiere reports ! :w00t:

The reports have already started in the other thread, Ejderha! Most UK ka-Bloomies are already there :w00t: .

Go, ka-Bloomies, go :cheer: !

LG

I've split out the 'live' reports into their own thread in this Forum; I'll close this one down.

I repeat what I said in the new thread: Squeeee!! :damncap: