Jan

KOH: The London Premiere!

OH MY HECK, OH MY LORD, OH GOOD GRIEF!!!!

It's on. BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Things to take.camera, pen so he can autograph my DYC, cushion to fall on when I faint! :faint:

Laurie is currently hyperventilating!! :lol:

It would be so irresponsible of me to go. I'm still losing a day's studying whether it's the 2nd or the 4th or the 5th. Still can't go, I'm afraid, although the temptation is powerful, and the pain of not being able to see Orlando in RL for the first time will be raw for a while. I hope you all have a wonderful time, and take loads of pictures and stuff *watery smile*.

There now follows the plea of a very upset fangirl:

*Please please please Gods of scheduling and publicity, make there be a London Elizabethtown premiere that doesn't collide with exams, coursework, interviews or anything else in my sorry life. And please let Orlando be available to attend it. Come on, I'm doing the right thing this time... PLEEEEASE?*

LG :cry:

Awwwwwwwww LG. :hug:

I tell you what I'll do for you. We'll exchange mobile phone numbers, then when he's close I'll phone you. You never know, he may have picked up a few tricks from Tom Cruise! :oh:

I can be very persuasive if I can get close enough! :whistle:

:O ... :w00t: . I would actually die if you did that. Even if it was just to hear him as he went past. The squeeeeee on hanging up would probably deafen the majority of Nottingham's dogs.

You never know, he may have picked up a few tricks from Tom Cruise!

I would doubtless make a complete twit of myself in that situation :rolleyes: . Ultimate bunny in the headlights moment for me!

LG

:w00t: Yes! :cheer: Thank-you God of premiere scheduling! :notworthy:

This means I can actually spend the day in London! In Leicester Square! Queing to get a good Squee site!!!!!!

It means that the place will be more packed then ever too, but who cares?

I was praying for this date, convinced that it would never happen.

It's such a shame you can't be there Kat, but we'll be thinking of you - and who knows maybe we can get orlando to say Hi via the wonders of modern technology.

:shiny: Kathryn.

...and who knows maybe we can get orlando to say Hi via the wonders of modern technology.

I can picture it now:

Laurie: Could you say hi to our friend who couldn't make it? *Offers phone*

Orlando: *Shrugs* OK. *Takes phone* Hello? *Listens for a few seconds*... :blink: She didn't say anything, all I heard was a high-pitched giggle then a loud thud.

:paperbag:

LG

PS. I'm so glad there'll be ka-Bloomies there to show their yellow-hatted support for our man :hug: .

Orlando: *Shrugs* OK. *Takes phone* Hello? *Listens for a few seconds*... :blink: She didn't say anything, all I heard was a high-pitched giggle then a loud thud.

LG

:lmao:

Hey it could be worse! At least you wouldn't leave him deaf in one ear!

Kathryn.

I can picture it now:

Orlando: *Shrugs* OK.  *Takes phone* Hello? *Listens for a few seconds*...  :blink: She didn't say anything, all I heard was a high-pitched giggle then a loud thud.

I would never clean my phone again! :lol:

I'm also visualising a sea of yellow hats and him asking, "So, what is DYC Ka-Bloom.org?"

Do we tell? :devil:

:unsure: Could someone please tell me the approximate timings, if known? I've never been to a premiere before (I've never been in a country in which a premiere is happening). So, if I am able to come, would anyone know the approximate times I should book a train to come to London and then leave?

Thank you!

I'd like to add that we've also been told that there will be no LA Premiere as previously thought. This comes from the Fox office in charge of KOH publicity for the US.

As always, NOTHING is official until Fox makes a formal announcement or press release. This is just information we've been able to obtain from sources who work for Fox.

As far as we know, the premiere schedule for KOH will be:

May 2-London

May 4-NY

I was told about L.A. being cancelled as well, but didn't want to be the bearer of bad news. Sorry to hear it.

Thanks for confirming that, Lori. We'll just consider it unofficial until a formal announcement is made, but it may be helpful information for those who were planning to attend. :(

I would just like to add, for those who can't attend, that there are numerous webcams trained over Leicester Square!

I found a stash of them on a google search: London - webcams - Leicester Square. I just can't get any to work. Could be because I'm on dial-up. :(

Count me in everyone! I have a teeny problem for that date (the 4th would have been so much better!) but I'm working on it and am pretty confident I'll be there.

Guess we still need official confirmation but we can start planning anyway!

How early do people think they can get to Leicester Square? If we want to get close to the front, bearing in mind it's Bank Holiday Monday we'll need to get there early.... as early as we can bear really! I'm thinking 10.30 latest, and even then we might find the fangirls will have been there for hours!

OH! Decisions, decisions! This ought to be a no-brainer. I'll have to ponder the logistics. Oh, the temptation.

Jxx

Hubby gets home from work.

Laurie: Hello Sweetheart.

MrLaurie: What do you want?

:lol:

Anyhow, he's offered to drive me up and be around should I be overcome with excitement, providing he's not working and 101 other things all fall into place! :yahoo:

Laurie, I seem to remember that Dom talked to a fan on a cell phone at the ROTK premiere in L.A. I have a feeling that if you asked him, he'd talk to LG. But keep in mind that he's usually rushed at these premieres due to the rather large attendance of fans. HE would love to meet with every fan, but his handlers don't allow it. :( And especially since he's the principal star in KOH, he will be in demand by many.

That all said, I will pray that my UK ka-Bloomie sistahs will get that special meeting with The Pretty. You deserve it, as I seem to remember that he didn't attend the ROTK premiere, right?

Candi

Edited by Elalia

Elalia, I doubt very much we'll get Orlando on the phone, but LG should be ble to hear the crowd noise!

How about every Ka-Bloomie who's going tries to wear something yellow. If you haven't got a DYC, then find a t-shirt, sweater or even a yellow hair band.

I've got a DYC and a very, very loud yellow cycling fleece. Yep! You should find me if I wear that! :lol:

We can then all merge together as one mass yellow sea of wimpering fans :damncap:

How old am I? :huh:

I'm willing to lend out my yellow lambie, if anyone's interested :lol: . I wonder if we'll see an island of yellow in among the fangirls on the TV coverage.

LG

I knew there was a reason that I held on to my yellow lambie!

No-one would notice it on wrist, but I could wear it as a scarf - if I really feel the need to look like a complete eejit :lol:.

Kathryn.

No-one would notice it on wrist, but I could wear it as a scarf - if I really feel the need to look like a complete eejit :lol:.

To be a complete eejit, you have to wear DYC!

And with fewer than a half dozen left, there's still time for all of you to get one! I'll mail them out as soon as I get your Paypal confirmation. :damncap:

No-one would notice it on wrist, but I could wear it as a scarf - if I really feel the need to look like a complete eejit  :lol:.

To be a complete eejit, you have to wear DYC!

Looks like I'm going to be the complete eejit then! :paperbag:

Then again, I may chicken out! :lol:

I feel a little bit of DYC motivation is needed! :oh:

yh330kb.jpg

I so want to go, it's getting down to London and the cost that's stopping me. But seeing Orlando in the flesh. I don't know what to do.

I'm with LG hoping and praying that there is an Elizabethtown premiere and Orlando appears at that.

Oh,this is so not fair. I hope everyone that goes has a great time and get soem great pictures to share.

I'm going to go and cry now :cry: .

emmy

x