Sign in to follow this  
MovieImp

KOH Museum Replicas

That's interesting Jules.  What did you select for "state/province"?  Or am I being silly here?  I mean, you do have to register in order to order.  So to speak.

CC, once I found the book in the website's catalogue, I just added it to my shopping cart and then gave my mailing address, credit card info., etc. It had Ontario as an option in the drop down menu when I filled it out my mailing address - in fact I got a message when I submitted it acknowledging that I was providing a Canadian address and it reformatted my postal code. I didn't register as a member of the site or anything.

Hope this helps.

Jules

HELP! I can get the link to work. It comes up with on error and I want one. :( I guess I could try calling too huh? SO much easier to order online though. :lol:

It could be that we burned out their server! :lol: Keep trying, although you may want to wait until morning and just call them. Geri ordered hers that way, and said they were very nice.

HELP! I can get the link to work. It comes up with on error and I want one. :( I guess I could try calling too huh? SO much easier to order online though. :lol:

I ordered mine over the phone. It was very fast, very easy, the person I spoke to did mention that the phones were ringing off the hook, and she hadn't even been aware that the books were in yet. She asked me how did I know? Had I received the catalog? I just replied "Dave". She laughed and said something like "that figures". I told her I had the item number and my credit card ready. She took the order and gave me a confirmation number. Done and Done.

Thanks Jules, but unfortunately no-can-do! I tried that route too, just going straight to billing, but it didn't like or recognise my address then either, especially the zip code, and it still asked me to select a state. However, I did send a pm to Dave who very kindly said that he would look into it for me. Hold thumbs.. :2thumbs:

Cheers

CC :meow:

I don't know if this is the same book that we're buying from museum replicas or not, but I lost my breath when I saw the last picture being displayed in a book that is being sold on e-bay. I had to share. Here's the link. Scroll down to the last large picture. But be warned.and take a deep breath.

KOH book being sold on E-bay

I don't know if this is the same book that we're buying from museum replicas or not, but I lost my breath when I saw the last picture being displayed in a book that is being sold on e-bay. I had to share. Here's the link. Scroll down to the last large picture. But be warned.and take a deep breath.

I don't know either, but I sure as :censor: hope its the same one! :w00t: Thanks for the link (and the warning!)

Hope your order gets sorted out, CC - are you in Canada, then?

Jules

Cat, if Dave is unable to help you, let me know via PM. :wink:

For once it pays to be in GA. UPS just delivered my book about 30 minutes ago. That's what I call fast shipping even if I am in the same neck of the woods. :shiny:

May I just say. WOW :w00t: what a nice book. I wish I had more time before I jet off to work. Here is an excerpt:

Bloom's preparation required a grat deal of physical training, beginning with adding weight and muscle to his slight frame.  A good rider since childhood, he was well equipped for the horseback work in Kingdom, but he had to hone his swordplay and learn blacksmithing skills.  Vocal training was also part of the package:  Scott wanted him to use a deeper, more mature voice for Balian.  "Ridley turned Orlando into a leading man with his work for this film, " says Lisa Ellzey.  "Orlando should be proud of both the hard work and the results."

Scott, who became something of a father figure to Bloom in the course of the production, had faith his lead actor could pull it off.  "We neeed a hero -- someone who could fit into the shoes and spurs of the character we had written," he says.  "And Orlando certainly fulfills that.  He has an honesty and integrity that are really built in, and which come through in his performance."

Bloom is the first to acknowledge his good fortune in winning this role at this point in his career.  "It's an incredible arc for a character:  starting out as a sort of reluctant hero and eventually becoming defender of Jerusalem.  Having the opportunity to do my first leading role with Ridley Scott nd to be a part of all this . it's something I'm still pinching myself about, really."

Did I mention the pictures are just WOW.

Guest Bucky

Dang! Mine is already being shipped. :2thumbs: Let's just hope it fits in my mailbox; otherwise, I'll have to go to the post office to pick it up.

I called this morning to order one, and was told they would not go out till the release of the movie,(I can wait, I have you little enablers!) and I ordered it from Amazon instead for the credit for Ka-bloom. The lady on the phone was a little tense about even talking about the book. Maybe it was stopped on the other end.

Good for everyone who's is in route. And thanks for sharing! :paperbag:

Guest Cl@re

There is some fabulous merchandise on that webite.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put it, but Uniquities will be launching their KOH selection soon. I bought my One Ring from there and they offer a wonderful service.

I just figured it might be an nice alternative to those in the UK for postage costs etc.

Guest DaveHFX

Hey everyone! There seems to be a little confusion on our end (Museum Replicas) about the Making of Book. We do have it in stock. Our operators were not sure "when" we were shipping it. It IS SHIPPING and HAS BEEN SHIPPING. All orders placed by credit card usually go out in 24 hours. So far we have shipped 28 copies out the door.many to the fans on this site! So, the books are available and are shipping. Sorry for any confusuion!

Dave

Thanks for that update, Dave! I ordered mine last week and received confirmation that it shipped. So, I'm just waiting. :)

Candi