Jan

9 posts in this topic

I have decided that it was now appropriate to have a Forum set aside for the acting career of Samantha, Orlando's sister.

Same rules apply here as everywhere else on the Board - no rumors, gossip, conjecture or paparazzi pictures. Any news about new roles or appearances is fine. :)

And for the record - since there are so many pictures floating out there, purporting to be of Samantha, or of Orlando and Samantha, here are her "official" professional pictures.

Samantha01.jpg

Samantha02.jpg

Good looks run in the family. :wink:

Guest TwinMom

Thanks, Jan, for the official pictures. I hope she gets her cousin, Sebastian Copeland, to take some more pictures. She is a beautiful woman, indeed, but Mr. Copeland can turn anyone into a god/goddess with his camera.

I look forward to hearing more about her in the future.

Kelly

This is great! :w00t: A forum for Orlando's sister. Thank you, Jan. She and Orlando really look alike, especially in the second picture. Same penetrating eyes, nose and cheeckbones. I wish her all the best.

This is a lovely idea, giving Samantha her own forum. I have a feeling we will be watching this space as her star takes off into the stratoshpere, just like her charming brother.

One of the main things I like about this girl is she seems so normal, not stick-thin glam like so many of her peers. B)

Thanks Jan.

Yeah, defintely from the same source. :lol: She looks like a tough nut. Just a haunch. May be someday they would play in the same movie like Cusacks. Well, that would be nice. :w00t:

Wow. That second pic, she really does resemble her brother eh?

She looks to be a very down to earth kind of person by my judging. Very real. I am so happy for her, no doubt it won't take long for this forum to fill up. Thank you Jan!

-Mimi

Guest Mellie

Can you imagine how strange it must be for her to have all of these women fawning over her little brother? You'd have to be thinking something like "To think I used to chase him with a stick and hit him with after he'd been in my room reading my diary. Now all of these insane girls are crazy about him, go figure." Ha ha! Just the thought of that makes me laugh. :lol:

It is cool to see her come into her own. If her talent is anything like his, she will derinitely go places.