Sign in to follow this  
LenaLove

25 posts in this topic

Thanks to OBFiles for the heads up.

Orlando's sister Samantha can be seen in the music video for Roots Manuva's "Too Cold". :w00t: She looks gorgeous, and very like her little brother in this. I am really liking the song.

You can view the video HERE at Virgin.net.

It seems she has at least one thing in common with her brother. She suits the "period costume" stuff too! :rolleyes:

One of the Mods wasn't sure if it was 'kosher' to post this, but I think it's fine. Thanks for the link; I had heard about it, but hadn't seen it yet.

I will be the first to admit, this is SO not my kind of music, but I'm finding the song strangely addictive. And the video is a hoot! And Samantha is really cute in it.

Now if we could just see the two of them in a period drama...

:paperbag: *feeling stupid* Which one is Samantha? :eek:

The brunette is Samantha. I have no idea who the other girl is, though. I know the quality is not the clearest but it is easy to see it is Samantha if you have seen pictures of her before.

Jan: thanks for giving this the OK. I too would just love to see Orlando and Samantha in a movie together.

I did a quick Google search and found this pic:

sam.jpg

Is that her? Looks a bit like Sophie Ellis-Baxter to me, so I am not sure.

I saw it last night. Isn't she beautiful? Seems to have those same eyes that draw you in. The video's pretty funny. Not a huge fan of the song, though.

Thanks for posting it here!

I did a quick Google search and found this pic:

Is that her? Looks a bit like Sophie Ellis-Baxter to me, so I am not sure...

No, that's one of the MTV UK hosts (is/was); it's from an appearance Orlando made just as he was getting ready to film Troy.

There are so many pictures floating around that are labeled as being Samantha, but the picture posted by LL is the real deal.

Guest Madeline

I definitely see him in her smile. The song however. :sick: man that is rough.

...same, uhm, pecs. :huh:

It figures you would notice that. :lol:

It reminded me of my Renaissance Faire days - "Lift and present!", involving essentially standing on one's head to get dressed. :paperbag:

Have to say I love the song! And now that I know which one is Samantha, I can say she's very beautiful!

Have to tell my brother about this 'cause I think he likes the roots and at least that kind of music. And I can surprise him by telling about the video. :rolleyes:

Samantha seems to have the same charisma that her brother has, not to mention she is lovely. Yes, she and Orlando definitely look alike. Same penetrating eyes, smile and cheekbones.

Hmm, definitely a family resemblance. It would be really cool to see them in a movie together. Who knows, maybe someday.

.same, uhm, pecs. :huh:

It figures you would notice that. :lol:

What can I say.boobs is my bidness! B)

:shiny:

Guest happycowboy44

Yeah the eyes have it. wait that's supposed to be aye's have it. Oh well. It is agreed that his Sissy's pretty and resembles him. Thanks for the link. Now my friend John has a reason to pay attention to Orlando he says! Ha!

Guest Leah

Yuck, I really don't like that song. Samantha on the other hand is beautiful! The Bloom family certainly has good genes.

Guest Weezer

Yep! Certainly "Little Brother's - Big Sister". No doubt about that. Remind me, they do have the same father, right? :paperbag:

Weezer

Guest Firebird

Hey! I just popped back in and POOF! a new forum. I'm glad she's in here.she'll have a shared fanbase. :lol:

Um, Weezer, I thought that Samantha was Sonia's and Harry's, and that Orlando is Colin's. But I could be wrong. They have a really strong resemblence to their mom, though. Especially in Orlando's nose (which is entirely too kissable for my own good *swoon*).

Hey! I just popped back in and POOF! a new forum. I'm glad she's in here.she'll have a shared fanbase. :lol:

Um, Weezer, I thought that Samantha was Sonia's and Harry's, and that Orlando is Colin's. But I could be wrong. They have a really strong resemblence to their mom, though. Especially in Orlando's nose (which is entirely too kissable for my own good *swoon*).

Steady, Firebird. You might just be heading into "personal" space there. B)

Thank you so much! I had seen that video once before but wasn't sure of its validity. And I have never seen a true picture of Samantha, so I'm smiling from ear to ear. Yes, those beautiful cheekbones.. I really hope she does well for herself.