Jan

308 posts in this topic

Brand new from Latino Review - production stills! We've seen most of them before in one form or another...but the last two are new.

On all but the first one, click for a larger version.

KOH_Prod05.jpg

KOH_Prod06.jpg

KOH_Prod07.jpg

KOH_Prod08.jpg

KOH_Prod09.jpg

KOH_Prod10.jpg

KOH_Prod11.jpg

KOH_Prod12.jpg

YAY! (Balian leaping over the barrier, be still my beating heart!) Just what I needed to inspire me on the way to face the kindergarten! (Who, much as I love them, sometimes bear a distinct resemblance to the ravaging hordes depicted a few pictures lower..)

Beautiful, Jan, thank you.

I adore that one of him with Liam Neeson.

What she said. :hug: The curls! The curls! I see them. :balian:

Even though you clearly stated that the first one didn't have a larger version, I still clicked on it. Call it a fool's hope. :blush:

Much appreciated Jan.

E.

Guest guitarchick
KOH_Prod11.jpg

I surrender! I surrender! :giveup: God, I'm not even attracted to Liam Neeson.but something about this picture just. It GETS me. I love the mood and the atmosphere of it. I can't wait to see it on the BIG BIG screen! :w00t:

:w00t: Ooh! Those are lovely Jan! I love a Friday when there's Balian goodness to share. Was it only last week that we got nekkid Balian?! And today these beauts plus a few slightly fuzzies from a German magazine. What can we expect next week? :faint:

Thanks for posting!

Cheers

CC :meow:

I'm with the consensus here. The Orlando Liam shot - well I only really saw Orlando. He is beautiful beyond words. Thnks for bringing them to us.

Jackie xx

:w00t: Again! More new pictures! I played 'spot Orlando' in picture 4!

Good gracious he's gorgeous. *Sigh*.

A couple of things about this one puzzle me:

KOH_Prod07.jpg

1) Is he running on top of people?

2) That chap in the background surely can't see out from under that helmet.

All in all though, I said he was gorgeous. Scrap that, he is beyond gorgeous :faint: .

Thank you Jan.

LG

I adore the picture with Liam Neeson. It's such a shame about that large snowflake drifting past his ear.

Thanks Jan.

*meep* :wub:

Jan, thank you, what a lovely way to start my day.

Kat - I'm surprised that you didn't point out the most obvious thing in the "running on the backs of people" battle scene.the missing sword. :rolleyes:

Echoing the comments on the shot of Orlando and Liam. I also think it's downright uncanny how they favor each other.

KOH_Prod11.jpg

Oh I'm in love with this one! :throb::w00t: The fire in his eyes. The set jaw. The drop dead gorgeous smoldering look.

Thud.gif

Thanks Jan! :blush:

Oh I'm in love with this one! . The fire in his eyes. The set jaw. The drop dead gorgeous smoldering look.

Oh good Lord, I need the movie rigth now!. :cry:

Thanks Jan, it seems like St. Patrick's day was a very good day for you.

Stardust.

Oh I'm in love with this one!  The fire in his eyes. The set jaw. The drop dead gorgeous smoldering look.
I couldn't say it any better, BellaU. :drool:

Thank you so much, Jan, for starting my weekend out just right. Bring on May! :w00t:

Thanks Jan, it seems like St. Patrick's day was a very good day for you.

You have NO idea. :whistle:

Ooh Lovely pictures, amazing really how we all like the same ones. :rolleyes:

:lol: Kat, only you spot these things, and to be honest I didn't even looking for the sword he didn't have his in hand. :wink:

Ray :leg:

Can I just say that I freaking :wub: Sir Ridley's sense of layout and lighting. His cinematograpy skills are outstanding in setting up a shot. Just look at the layout of his scenes in terms of lighting and framing. The man is just freaking great.

Ditto to all the comments on the picture with Orlando and Liam. It's wonderful to see him next to an actor such as Liam and stand entirely on his own. He no longer stands diagonally back in the shot - he's right there! I LOVE it!

The fire in his eyes. The set jaw. The drop dead gorgeous smoldering look.

Every. Time. :shower:

Thanks for the shots, Jan! They're beautiful. :cry: