ka-Bloom.org Forum

Orlando hosting MTV soundtrack show

Gonedeaf

Hiya guys,

I've got a huge collection of videos with all sorts of Orlando interviews/TV appearances etc, and one thing nobody seems to have talked about is 'MTV's top 10 movie soundtracks' which Orlando hosted. He doesn't really do much on it except sit on a sofa and introduce the songs ('Don't wanna miss a thing' from Armageddon was first), but he is so funny and witty in it. He seems so perfectly suited to be an MTV presenter.

Just wondering if anybody else had managed to see it. It was quite a while back, I will try and see if I can get some screencaps up is possible.

• 5 months later...

Sweetie, we have that around here somewhere. :lol: If I can find it I'll point you to it, but it might not be on the server right now. I know *I* have it as do many others, so I'll be sure you get it. I just don't know when. We're a little bit busy just now. :wink:

Sweetie, we have that around here somewhere. :lol: If I can find it I'll point you to it, but it might not be on the server right now.  I know *I* have it as do many others, so I'll be sure you get it.  I just don't know when.  We're a little bit busy just now. :wink:

From Kyle's description, it sounds like something I'd love to see too, if and when you get around to linking/uploading it, Geri. Thanks for even thinking about putting it on your to do list.

Aliza

• 4 weeks later...

I know we had it on the old server; I may have offloaded it to a CD (this was back in the old days when I ran this joint with a 12gB hard drive!), so I'll look around next week.

IMHO, the poor boy looked tired and uncomfortable. I think the former caused the latter.

• 3 weeks later...